Under the title, Professional Resources Specialist, this member services and chapter relations position provides day-to-day oversight and support around partnerships and member benefits programs, supports chapter services and oversees compliance with chapter reporting requirements, and provides support to the Appraisal Institute Insurance Trust. This individual will also provide superior customer service and participate in membership recruitment and retention initiatives.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide day-to-day oversight and support around AI affinity partnerships and benefits programs. Possess an understanding of all contracts. Ensure execution of all deliverables.
- Promote existing member benefits and affinity programs. Maintain calendar of promotional communications and update member benefits section of AI website.
- Provide support services to chapters and maintain knowledge of Minimum Chapter Criteria. Oversee chapter compliance reporting process. Assist in maintaining and updating Chapter Business Tools section of AI website.
- Provide assistance with Chapter FYI monthly chapter e-newsletter and other broadcast emails to chapters.
- Provide assistance with planning and implementation of annual Chapter Leadership Program including oversight of the Chapter Awards Program.
- Provide day-to-day service and administrative support to the Appraisal Institute Insurance Trust in coordination with the Senior Manager.
- Develop expertise in netForum on AI’s membership data and related reporting in order to support development of member retention strategies and identification of membership trends.
- Serve as a back-up for Service Center when requested.
- Assist Senior Manager with providing support to committees.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Professional Resources.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Association experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively with vendors, AI staff and AI Professionals
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with association benefits programs
- Ability to think and work independently and creatively; self-motivated and has strong work ethic
- Capacity to effectively understand and communicate complex information
- Capability to simultaneously complete multiple tasks and large volume of work at a high level of quality on deadline
- Displayed commitment to achieving results; professionalism; conscientiousness; trustworthiness; reliability; team player
- Minimum 2 years membership, component relations or marketing experience is required; Experience working for member-based associations is preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, overtime and travel, as needed.
Internal Number: 3323
About Appraisal Institute
The Appraisal Institute is a global professional association of real estate appraisers, with nearly 19,000 professionals in almost 60 countries throughout the world. Its mission is to advance professionalism and ethics, global standards, methodologies, and practices through the professional development of property economics worldwide. Organized in 1932, the Appraisal Institute advocates equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in the appraisal profession and conducts its activities in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Individuals of the Appraisal Institute benefit from an array of professional education and advocacy programs, and may hold the prestigious MAI, SRPA, SRA, AI-GRS and AI-RRS designations. Learn more at www.appraisalinstitute.org.