The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC), was created by and for members and operates as a member-owned 501(c)(6), not-for-profit entity. FS-ISAC serves as a bi-directional information and intelligence organization leading the financial services sector efforts to protect against and mitigate as needed cyber and physical threats and incidents against financial firms. This position is responsible for ensuring our members and our partners are enabled to realize optimum value from their participation in our programs. The position will own the Digital Events product line to include the Expert Resource Pool, Expert Webinar Series, and Solution Showcases. Responsibilities include developing project plans, activities that drive success metrics, relationship and retention activities. This position works closely with project management office, communications, events, marketing and sales teams.
• Develop and manage product plans aligned with revenue goals and company objectives
• Influence lifetime value with expansion of upsell, cross-sell, satisfaction scores
• Identify success metrics and measurements creating useable data reporting
• Define and optimize the customer lifecycle mapped to revenue goals and budgets
• Identify and implement scalable business improvement practices
• Define and standardize customer segmentation and personas based on data
• Establish touchpoints in customer journey and establish criteria for intervention
• Ability to drive success through persuasion, negotiation and consensus building
• Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
• Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
• Understands and uses data driven frameworks to support marketing and sales
• Prioritize activities effectively with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to engage others
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Use problem solving skills to identify and communicate potential risks
• Work independently or as part of a team producing equally successful product
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Technical degree or relevant experience
• Cybersecurity experience is a plus
• Demonstrated product or program management experience
• 3+ years leading product or program management
• Proficient in Microsoft 365 products
• Proficient in Microsoft Project
• Interested in product management technologies
Travel: As needed
This position is located in Reston, VA. Regardless of work location, the position requires a professional work environment and candidate must be able to meet the physical demands associated with the professional environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FS-ISAC has reviewed this position description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Financial services company that provides information to the financial sector relating to cybersecurity and sharing.