The Manager of Strategic Partnerships and Marketing manages the daily needs of ABC strategic partners ensuring that they receive the highest quality of ROI for partnership involvement and assists the Director of Marketing in executing marketing campaigns for ABC National partnerships, events and programs.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Strategic Partnerships • Serve as the day-to-day liaison with strategic partners (i.e. “clients”), working with them to ensure the deliverables of all campaigns are being met within established guidelines and deadlines. Regularly provide status reports and feedback on interactions with clients. • Track, maintain and execute Key Performance Indicators for each partner and collectively as a whole. • Conduct monthly phone calls with partners to ensure deliverables are met in timely manner (coordinate follow up etc.) • Keep accurate records and copies of all contracts, invoices and meeting minutes. • Fulfill all deliverables outlined in each strategic partner’s agreement. • Execute an annual mass marketing campaign for continued brand awareness, track all elements of the campaign (email, social media etc.) • Ensure partners are represented and provided for at all conferences. • Manage strategic partnership budget and invoices to ensure financial integrity of the program. • Assist in recruiting and resigning strategic partners.
Marketing • Support the Director of Marketing in managing and executing marketing plans for ABC National partnerships, events and programs. • Manage the design of promotional materials supporting marketing campaigns including print and web advertisements, collateral/brochure materials and direct marketing and email marketing pieces. Manages all phases of the effort—from creative to production (design, coding, printing) and distribution. • Write copy and manages e-marketing campaigns. Collaborate with various departments on weekly e-mail blasts and executes them. Track and analyze all marketing efforts. • Manage marketing needs as they arise – event signage coordination, event promotional decks, website launch management.
General • Provide administrative support as needed
Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. • Strong negotiation and communication skills, exceptional writing, aural and oral presentation skills.
Experience Required: • Three to five years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. • Strong relationship management skills • Proactive thinker with a demonstrated ability to multi-task • High attention to detail • Experience with marketing, project management, budgeting, relationship building. • Experience with Microsoft Office products (specifically PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe products (InDesign) is preferred. • PR agency and account management experience desired. • Experience with email delivery systems such as Magnet Mail and Constant Contact • Possess a clear “go-getter” personality and the ability to represent ABC professionally in all forms of communication.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS To achieve our mission, we hire energetic and fun-loving individuals who possess the following skills:
• Professional demeanor and presentation of self • Ability to organize and manage several priorities simultaneously while working under pressure and deadlines • Writing and verbal skills • Self-starter, highly organized, dead-line driven • Coordination of projects, meetings and/or events a plus • Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to work in a demanding self-directed work schedule. • Effectively utilizes tools/resources to work efficiently. • Ability to take ownership of a process and to use problem solving skills to resolve issues • Demonstrates the highest level of personal and ethical standards. • Work accurately with close attention to detail.
IMPORTANT NOTICES Nondiscrimination: • It is the continuing policy of ABC to take affirmative action to assure equal opportunity for all current and prospective employees without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, personal appearance, marital status, familial status, family responsibility, pregnancy or other pregnancy-related conditions, childbirth, disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, religion or political affiliation, past convictions or incarceration, prior psychiatric treatment, or any other status protected by federal or state law, local ordinance or Executive Orders. ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disability Specifications: • ADA: ABC will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Physical Demands: • While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: • This position is performed in a typical office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Additional Salary Information: Bonus eligible
About Associated Builders & Contractors
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) is a national association with chapters located throughout the USA representing tens of thousands of merit shop construction and construction-related firms with millions of employees. ABC's membership represents all specialties within the U.S. construction industry and is comprised primarily of firms that perform work in the industrial and commercial sectors of the industry.
• ABC is the construction industry's voice with the legislative, executive and judicial branches of the federal government and with state and local governments, as well as with the news media.
• ABC's mission is the advancement of the merit shop construction philosophy, which encourages open competition and a free-enterprise approach that awards contracts based solely on merit, regardless of labor affiliation.
• Through its national office and chapters, ABC's objective is to provide its members with an organization to deal with issues on an industry-wide basis.
• ABC's activities include government representation, legal advocacy, education, workforce development, communications, technology, recognition through national and chapter awards programs, employee bene...fits, information on best practices and business development through an online contractor search directory.
• ABC’s Value Proposition to its members is based on the merit shop philosophy, helping members win work and deliver work safely, ethically, and profitably for the betterment of the communities in which ABC and its members work.
ABC was founded in 1950 when seven contractors gathered in Baltimore, MD to create an association based on the shared belief that construction projects should be awarded on merit to the most qualified and responsible low bidders. Their courage and dedication to the merit shop philosophy spread rapidly, and within time, ABC became the fastest-growing association in the United States. Today, ABC is recognized as one of the leading organizations representing America's business community and the merit shop construction industry.